Still playing catch-up after the TMA
Through week six writing and most activities (a few hours left to wrap)
Familiar with week 7 as we begin week 8. I will catch up over the weekend. Perhaps. If it rains a good deal and my son's football is off (again). This will come back to haunt me - with all the bad weather they are moving to two matches a week. The Daddy Taxi might be busy.
For H809 conjured up the 'Perfect Storm of Online Research'
- Young people, including minors
- Online - gamified if not virtual worlds, with social aspects (whether wanted or not)
- Medical - not a medical market research but ostensibly an 'intervention' of sorts that would require expertise, training and sign off for everyone involved.
- Global - what isn't if it is accessible online?
The good news?
- They haven't found life on Mars yet so I can keep it contained to Earth.
I'm looking at use of e-learning to improve uptake of perventer medication by young people with servere moderate asthma (i.e. they are supposed to take a daily preventer inhaler, like me, I do - they don't).
I may 'contain' the research to a group where in some cases a step has already been taken to amerliorate the situation - swimming. I'll talk to the ASA (hypothetical) and have participants as UK swimmers with asthma