- ¥ Learning and knowledge rests in diversity of opinions.
Reading various opinions regarding a subject helps to form one’s own opinion.
- ¥ Learning is a process of connecting specialized nodes or information sources.
Specialized I think is not the word here. Nodes can be connected in the process of learning.
- ¥ Learning may reside in non-human appliances.
Can this be applicable?
- ¥ Capacity to know more is more critical than what is currently known.
If you don’t have the capacity to know more then what is currently known might not be so useful
- ¥ Nurturing and maintaining connections is needed to facilitate continual learning.
Yes if you learn through others!!!!
- ¥ Ability to see connections between fields, ideas and concepts is a core skill.
If you are not able to see connections then what you have learned has no continuity.
- ¥ Currency (accurate, up-to-date knowledge) is the intent of all connectivist learning activities.
I don’t think so…..