I have used ThingLink extensively over the last 18 months so am delighted with the upgrades even if several of them require me to learn some new techniques:
Not only is it becoming, far, far easier to use but upgrades include:
· Content can be downloaded to use offline.
· Audio can be added ‘in real time’ to the screen you are looking at.
· All text added using the ThingLink editor automatically includes Immersive Audio greatly improving accessibility.
With education in mind and giving students access to the platform for project work:
· Content can be shared, so a project can be developed collaboratively.
· Content can be developed as an assignment with grades given for responses. So a Health & Safety tour now becomes an interactive quiz with grades given out at the end.
And much more besides!
A choice of 65 instant language versions, tags in 360 video …
Tours themselves are already far easier to create as images are linked by selecting thumbnails of the image you want to ‘teleport’ to, rather than having to use a 27 digit URL.