As the Novichok row still rumbles on, a question comes to mind. Now, the poison was apparently in a perfume bottle and was sprayed on the Skripals door. If this substance is so lethal, how come the alleged poisoners didn't poison themselves with it. Was it a windy day? Try controlling a spray outside even with a light breeze, some of it is bound to get on you somewhere, even a little on the finger pushing down the button. Something to think about!
And another thing, when Alexander Litvinenko was poisoned, there were pictures of him lying in a hospital bed all over the news but to date, we haven't seen one photograph of either of the Skripals.