• Substances like Helium 3 on the moon, which would be very important for the medical services could be extracted from the moon.
• Helium used in MRI scanning machines used in hospitals and health centres to produce images. and Important in diagnosis of cancer, cystic fibrosis, COPD, emphysema and asthma. treatments.
° Helium or other substances can be used as alternative form of energy. (There is Helium on the moon in abundance.)
•For heating and energy purposes such as moon-resources-and-nuclear-power.
Alternative energies from other resources in space.
• Protecting our planet and our environment. Climate change solutions.
• Creating scientific and technical jobs.. Jobs in Sciences, research, energ
• Enhancing safety on Earth. Observing earth from space watching for any threats to earth's security.
° Education- To understand planets and more about space.
• Cooperating with other countries around the world.
• Finding about climate change change and observing climate patterns in space.
• It Will Lead to More Great Inventions.As we learn about how to travel in space and ways to look at the geography of planets.
• It's Important for National Security. To observe any threats from objects outside of the earth.
• We Need Raw Materials From Space.Nations Can All Work Together Peacefully.
• However care must also be taken there is a great risk of space pollution !
Ref- Wikipedia,Google, Unit 5 science (2022) L332 section 2 Open University.