A shaper and plant.
- Highly motivated with a lot of nervous energy and a great need for achievement.
- Like to challenge lead and push others to action, can be headstrong and emotional in response to disappointment or frustration.
- Generally make good managers because they generate action and thrive on pressure.
- Innovators and inventors – can be highly creative.
- Often enjoy working on their own away from other members of the team.
- Tend to be introvert and react strongly to criticism and praise.
- Great for generating new proposals and to solve complex problems.
For this reason, and explaining successes of the past, I need to team up with the following, a:
- Monitor/ Evaluator
- Team worker
As we often take on two or three roles this explains how a team of three or a band of four may be enough. They're called:
- An accountant