Over the course of a single working day, keep an eye out for examples of good practice wherever you may find them.
During a commute, reading a newspaper, magazine or journal, observing 'things' (tangible products) in action or experiencing some service delivery.
How could any of these be adapted to suit your organisation?
Try and discover a good idea that could be adapted to suit your organisation from the experiences of as many of the following as you can:
A member of your family (at work or school or wherever)
- Tesco customer suggestions and response board
- Free content on Facebook; pay for the piece of paper.
- OMU plasticated wall for planning
- Electronic sign in at Doctor's Surgery
- Barcode entry to Gamesmaker Training
- Rotating three lanes at swimming club so each in turn gets the attention of the coach.
- Self-service check-out at WHSmith, Victoria Yo Sushi conveyor-belt food servings
- Social Media Marketing eLearning from MMC learning
What has anyone else come across?