The EMA is due on Monday.
Instead of writing the penultimate draft from the notes, earlier drafts, diagrams and pics I have assembled I am spinning through people's blogs. On the MAODE modules this served a purpose because there are always a handful of people who get into the blog thing on H800, H808, H807 and H809. However I have only ever come across TWO people doing any MBA module here and never anyone who is doing or has done B822 'Creativity, Innovation & Change'. All I need, or benefit from is the knowledge that I am in the same place they are or were ... or are reaching, to help clear the fog so that I can give the thing some certain shape. One trick, I've done this, is to write my TMA into this blog space ... never publish, but somehow I feel, momentarily, I have grabbed my space on the Church Hall platform and I have no choice but to talk through what I've got.
What have I got?
- Five parts with a very clear sense of how many words per part are permitted and will work for what I think I know.
- A couple of drafts which very unusually for me gives a total some 1000 words under rather than 10000 words over the required total.
- A neat collection of course work references, quotes and diagrams.
- Evidence in the form of photos, more diagrams, and comments on the topic from discussions that I seeded 'businessy' groups in Linkedin.
- This stuff printed out and in digital form.
- Two hours before I need to get off to the swimming club where I swim an early morning Masters session then teach for a few hours.
- Focus on pulling stuff together for two hours.
- Do the swim.
- Then look at it afresh this afternoon.
- This is a REPORT, so keep each part objective, and contained by the word count.
- Stop fretting! A pass will do, but if I submit nothing a fail is inevitable
- It MUST go on Sunday as I'm in London all day Monday.
(P.S. At some stage I'll be wandering around the Hockney at the RA if anyone wants to meet up)