Working with Anna Sabramowicz I have been introduced to the following scenario-based projects. This is what I would like to create to teach compliance with asthma drugs, and so much more ...
Broken Coworker : https://brokencoworker.com/
Connect with Haji Kamal : https://www.worldwarfighter.com/hajikamal/activity/
How to survive a nuclear bomb : http://how-to-survive-a-nuclear-bomb.pilots.bbcconnectedstudio.co.uk/index.html#
Our World War : WWI BBC :https://our-world-war.pilots.bbcconnectedstudio.co.uk/
Life Saving : Life Saver:http://life-saver.org.uk/#/REAL_STORIES
Will You Fit In? Deloitte:http://www.raptmedia.com/customers/deloitte/
I break the process down into six parts:
- Business Alignment : are you a match for the client. Do you understand what they want and where your skills lie for delivery of interactivity.
- My Perfect Learner [Persona profiling] : get it down to one learner. Know who they are so that you can talk to them.
- Interview. Call preparation and the story journey questions : interview the life out of the Subject Matter Expert (make sure they are the SME and you're not being fobbed up with an apprentice or someone tangential to the learning problem).
- Character Identification Criteria : build a profile of the protagonist of your story. The hero. It is their journey.
- Write the Script : like any great storyteller, made all the harder with what is in effect a short story with a number of parallel routes.
- Produce it: find an illustrator, get a developer.