- Team Forming (Henry, 2006:189)
- Forming and storming in which members establish their identities (Tuckman, 1965)
- Establish group norms and practices.
'Only after people feel recognised and norms are agreed is the group likely to perform well. (Henry, 2006:189)
A problem to solve:
- Problem exploration
- Idea generation
- Analyse the situation
- Define the problem
- Develop options
- Select a strategy
- Develop an action plan
Parallel and sequential activities required for new product development.
- Piaget (1929) referred to often and read for the MAODE (Masters in Open and Distance Education, with the OU)
- Erickson (1959)
- Maslow (1962)
- Kohlberg (1969)
- Perry (1970)
Development of society, civilisations, agriculture, and industrial.
'It is possible to subdivide the onotogenetic and phylogenetic stages differently'. (Henry, 2006:190)
- Ontogentic means: 'The origin and development of an individual organism from embryo to adult'.
- Phylogenetic: 'Relating to or based on evolutionary development or history: a phylogenetic classification of species'
(See more: Henry on 'Creativity, Management and Well-Being').