OU blog

Personal Blogs

Michael Gumbrell

No luck with my sponsorship challange

Visible to anyone in the world

So i got all the way to the top of the Spinaker tower.

Harness and helmet on and ready to step out onto the platform at 105 meters up,

When the safety chap calls me back and tells me there is too much wind.

So we wait for one hour and the wind only gets worse.

So it was cancelled.

The next available date.. monday the 28th of august.

So i will try again in august..

Permalink Add your comment
Share post

This blog might contain posts that are only visible to logged-in users, or where only logged-in users can comment. If you have an account on the system, please log in for full access.

Total visits to this blog: 457365